Link to downloadable PDF: cheap viagra cialis online psychoanalysis essay example nursing home experience essay cialis from mexican pharmacy viagra increases blood pressure source https://sun-world.com/blog/princeton-university-creative-writing/15/ write my essay affordable go here https://www.xpcc.com/buying-essays-how-long/ viagra ad football what is the best place to buy viagra online thesis template sunil sample of case study analysis can viagra work for premature ejaculation light switch plate viagra see cialis kje dobiti free viagra online in canada watch go site source link go site 2019 PSSAC Annual Meeting & Field Tour Guide Book
The 2019 Annual Meeting of the Professional Soil Scientists Association of California, held May 30 and 31, focused on the Napa River Watershed. The following presentations were given on May 30th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa:
- An Overview of Native American Prehistory and Economy in the Napa Valley Region (Darren Andolina, ICF Jones & Stokes)
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard: History of Operations, and Soil Remediation after Base Closure in 1996 (Bill Reed, USDA NRCS, Retired)
- Healthy Lands, Healthy Waters: The Work of the Napa RCD (Lucas Patzek, Ph.D.)
- San Francisco Public Utility Commission Bioregional Habitat Restoration at Sheep Camp Creek (Jeff Peters, ICF Jones & Stokes), and
- Napa County RCD’s Technical Assistance with Soil Health, Erosion Control, and Irrigation Management (Miguel Garcia, Ph.D.).
PSSAC’s Annual Banquet was held Thursday evening at the DoubleTree.
On Friday, May 31st, there was a Field Tour via bus that included the following stops: the Mare Island covered and contained dump (Bruce Christensen) and a driving loop of the island; drained and undrained tidal marsh sites with a discussion of site history and soil subsidence (Joel Butterworth and David Kelley); a valley floor vineyard with a discussion by the viticulturist/soil scientist (Patrick Riggs); and an upland vineyard in the Mt. Veeder area with a discussion of techniques to assess soil and site vineyard suitability (Bryan Rahn, Coastal Viticultural Consultants).
Joel Butterworth, David Kelley, Bryan Rahn, Bill Reed & Mary Reed, Organizing Committee
Meeting Photo Album
All Photos Courtesy of Joel Butterworth