rogerian essay example
how to delete emails on iphone xr and computer at the same time
essay writing service trustpilot
go to site
breakfast club essay brian
viagra light switch cover
acquisto sicuro viagra on-line
steps in writing a narrative essay
mla outline examples
case study on articles of association
buy cialis uk
online courses essay
viagra and effects and healthy males
corporate social responsibility essay
sat essay writing online tutor
what if females take viagra
how to write nuclide symbols
e waste management paper presentation
how to write a better thesis or report
viagra 50mg uk
Professional Soil Scientists Association of California
2010 Meeting and Field Tour
Swanton-Pacific Ranch Davenport, California
June 17 – 19, 2010
An interesting and informative meeting based at Cal Poly’s Swanton-Pacific Ranch
along the beautiful northern Santa Cruz County coast.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED
- The ranch, what it is and what’s happening—it’s a busy place.
- Local land-use history—from those who know.
- Geologic and geomorphic setting—large diversity in a small area.
- Soils and tour overview—including LIDAR images.
- Soils and land-use on marine terraces.
- Soils and organic culinary herb farming on the Scotts Creek floodplain.
- Watercourse realignment and rehabilitation.
- Steelhead and salmon monitoring.
- Educational program in natural resources, earth sciences, and agriculture.
- PSSAC business discussions.
- BBQ among the redwoods with uplifting ocean view and great company.
- Geology-soils-hydrology-forestry-fire in redwood and Douglas-fir forests.
- Some soils are stable, others are not.
- Soil conditions, hillslope erosion, and salvage logging after the 2009 Lockheed fire.
- Stream channel responses and water quality monitoring.
- Lunch-time train ride.
Link to 2010 Annual Meeting’s PDF flyer
Photos of the 2010 Annual Meeting courtesy of Roger Poff.