difference between research paper and journals
thesis title related to criminology
fazer viagra natural
essay globalization good bad
best admission paper proofreading websites for college
case studies college students
otc equivalent of viagra
pay someone to do my research paper
cymbalta in pregnancy
how to choose dissertation topic
well written essay buy
viagra red pills
ace inhibitors and cialis
an anthology of essays bartholomae
go to link
free essay website
where can i find someone to do my homework
doctoral dissertation fellowship uconn
go to link
viagra leon valley
Professional Soil Scientists Association of California
2010 Meeting and Field Tour
Swanton-Pacific Ranch Davenport, California
June 17 – 19, 2010
An interesting and informative meeting based at Cal Poly’s Swanton-Pacific Ranch
along the beautiful northern Santa Cruz County coast.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED
- The ranch, what it is and what’s happening—it’s a busy place.
- Local land-use history—from those who know.
- Geologic and geomorphic setting—large diversity in a small area.
- Soils and tour overview—including LIDAR images.
- Soils and land-use on marine terraces.
- Soils and organic culinary herb farming on the Scotts Creek floodplain.
- Watercourse realignment and rehabilitation.
- Steelhead and salmon monitoring.
- Educational program in natural resources, earth sciences, and agriculture.
- PSSAC business discussions.
- BBQ among the redwoods with uplifting ocean view and great company.
- Geology-soils-hydrology-forestry-fire in redwood and Douglas-fir forests.
- Some soils are stable, others are not.
- Soil conditions, hillslope erosion, and salvage logging after the 2009 Lockheed fire.
- Stream channel responses and water quality monitoring.
- Lunch-time train ride.
Link to 2010 Annual Meeting’s PDF flyer
Photos of the 2010 Annual Meeting courtesy of Roger Poff.