how to write a essay outline
finding a ghostwriter
best problem solving writing sites for school
professional analysis essay ghostwriting sites usa
buy clomid with debit card
aricept brand and generic name
viagra pills from canada
friends essay topics
go to link
essay on quaid e azam's life
go to site
ut online homework service
best man speech ideas brother
viagra and how to use it
how to write an expository essay introduction
canada meds without prescription
essay writing steps
essay brainstorming college
free viagra samples by mail
Professional Soil Scientists Association of California
2010 Meeting and Field Tour
Swanton-Pacific Ranch Davenport, California
June 17 – 19, 2010
An interesting and informative meeting based at Cal Poly’s Swanton-Pacific Ranch
along the beautiful northern Santa Cruz County coast.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED
- The ranch, what it is and what’s happening—it’s a busy place.
- Local land-use history—from those who know.
- Geologic and geomorphic setting—large diversity in a small area.
- Soils and tour overview—including LIDAR images.
- Soils and land-use on marine terraces.
- Soils and organic culinary herb farming on the Scotts Creek floodplain.
- Watercourse realignment and rehabilitation.
- Steelhead and salmon monitoring.
- Educational program in natural resources, earth sciences, and agriculture.
- PSSAC business discussions.
- BBQ among the redwoods with uplifting ocean view and great company.
- Geology-soils-hydrology-forestry-fire in redwood and Douglas-fir forests.
- Some soils are stable, others are not.
- Soil conditions, hillslope erosion, and salvage logging after the 2009 Lockheed fire.
- Stream channel responses and water quality monitoring.
- Lunch-time train ride.
Link to 2010 Annual Meeting’s PDF flyer
Photos of the 2010 Annual Meeting courtesy of Roger Poff.