Link to downloadable PDF: pulmonay fibrosis and viagra generic cialis mastercard https://sigma-instruments.com/sildenafil-drug-use-10102/ lab report order case of paper free resume format purchase manager thesis gantt chart https://bmxunion.com/daily/dissertation-binding-halifax/49/ euripides essay http://www.naymz.com/things-to-help-you-focus-on-homework/ creative writing wales follow https://drrobertlaprademd.com/medic/metformin-youth-drug/64/ http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/antigone-essay/14/ http://jeromechamber.com/event/experiential-learning-essay/23/ apa format citation maker website https://www.guidelines.org/blog/research-paper-outline-example-apa/93/ enter site http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/day-spa-business-plan-pdf/20/ https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-pyschological/12/ buy paper in bulk https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/research-paper-unit-plan-for-middle-school/15/ https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/business-plan-for-a-restaurant/21/ writing essay service https://worldtop20.org/system/cover-letter-sample-business-administration/30/ source link follow site professional goals essay viagra america history dissertation format bath spa creative writing entry requirements 2019 PSSAC Annual Meeting & Field Tour Guide Book
The 2019 Annual Meeting of the Professional Soil Scientists Association of California, held May 30 and 31, focused on the Napa River Watershed. The following presentations were given on May 30th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa:
- An Overview of Native American Prehistory and Economy in the Napa Valley Region (Darren Andolina, ICF Jones & Stokes)
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard: History of Operations, and Soil Remediation after Base Closure in 1996 (Bill Reed, USDA NRCS, Retired)
- Healthy Lands, Healthy Waters: The Work of the Napa RCD (Lucas Patzek, Ph.D.)
- San Francisco Public Utility Commission Bioregional Habitat Restoration at Sheep Camp Creek (Jeff Peters, ICF Jones & Stokes), and
- Napa County RCD’s Technical Assistance with Soil Health, Erosion Control, and Irrigation Management (Miguel Garcia, Ph.D.).
PSSAC’s Annual Banquet was held Thursday evening at the DoubleTree.
On Friday, May 31st, there was a Field Tour via bus that included the following stops: the Mare Island covered and contained dump (Bruce Christensen) and a driving loop of the island; drained and undrained tidal marsh sites with a discussion of site history and soil subsidence (Joel Butterworth and David Kelley); a valley floor vineyard with a discussion by the viticulturist/soil scientist (Patrick Riggs); and an upland vineyard in the Mt. Veeder area with a discussion of techniques to assess soil and site vineyard suitability (Bryan Rahn, Coastal Viticultural Consultants).
Joel Butterworth, David Kelley, Bryan Rahn, Bill Reed & Mary Reed, Organizing Committee
Meeting Photo Album
All Photos Courtesy of Joel Butterworth